I’m sure now and then I will still blog occasionally, but probably as a continuation of this 30 day thing 🙂
Because Bry and Rachel practically forced me to do this. (Not really, but I want to).
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with ten facts
1. Music rules my world. Playing music, being surrounded by music, listening to music. All of it.
2. There are a lot of projects I am dying to start, but just don’t know how. I am tired of sitting around and spending my time on the internet.
3. I think I am too stupid for my family sometimes. Everyone in my family went to great schools, grad schools, or at least became something great and are doing something great with their lives. I probably won’t even get into grad school with my grades.
4. I secretly wish I was a fashion designer. I have tons of ideas for cool outfits. Once I learn how to sew, I plan on making a lot of my own clothes, and selling clothes on Etsy. But I need to learn how to sew first.
5. I am very antsy (hence the blog name). I always need to be moving around, travelling or keeping busy. If I stay in one place for too long, I get bored. Thank god for opportunities to get away for a lot of the weekends in the school year.
6. I have a need to be in charge and in control of most situations. Maybe it’s because I have a hard time trusting people. I also think that if I don’t take control, I will get left behind.
7. I’ve never played D&D. I realllly realllly want to though!
8. I dwell on the past a lot, and I think about the future too much. I need to live in the NOW.
9. I like discovering “new” things. Whether it’s a new show, a new hobby, or new music.
10. I used to have negative self esteem before I moved away to college. Can I make a vow to never let me raise my kids in an area like Burlingame?